Search The Inn

Sunday, February 2, 2020

Update to Digitrax Turnaround Time

The following was posted yesterday, 1 Feb, by Jim Kirwan on the Digitrax Users group forum.

Jim Kirwan via Groups.Io to Digitrax-Users

I talked to Nathan at Digitrax today. I was inquiring on the estimated turnaround time for a throttle upgrade. He told me 2 1/2 months. They were just getting ready to move into the new bldg. The new robots need a dust free environment, and the drywalling was just completed. He said the backlog should hopefully be gone by June or July (Author's underline). I told him I would wait until summer to upgrade my throttle.

Jim K

That is good news!!


If you have an idea for a blog post here, let me know. If I can comment on it, I will or I'll see if someone else can and post it.

No comments:

Post a Comment