Search The Inn

Saturday, June 9, 2018

Such a deal Soundtraxx has for you!!!!

If you are interested in Soundtraxx Tsunami 2 decoders you HAVE to go to their website and check out the deal Soundtraxx has on these during the month of June. The gist of it is if you have an old 2nd generation Tsunami (the purple shrink wrapped ones) or certain competitors' sound decoder that you're thinking about replacing, buy a Tsunami 2 decoder in the month of June, send in the receipt plus the older decoder plus their filled out promo form and they will send you a new Tsunami 2 decoder for free!!! Buy-one-get-one-free (BOGO) never had it so good!

There are some restrictions involved but they are completely reasonable and there is a list of acceptable/unacceptable decoders given in the June Promo Form. I've got a couple of 2nd generation decoders I need to replace so I'm off and running on this deal. Get Hot!!!


If you have an idea for a blog post here, let me know. If I can comment on it, I will or I'll see if someone else can and post it.

No comments:

Post a Comment