Woodland Scenics has finally released it Just Plug Sound System and the author has already ordered his Starter Kit. Retail price for the kit is $149.99.
This is an incredibly comprehensive, complete sound kit. In addition to playing recorded sounds you have the ability to put your own sounds on a card and have them available for your trains. The system itself has a variety of speakers, triggers and sound mixer and splitter addons. The power supply can support up to ten sound hubs for a total of 40 possible sounds. Rather than go into all the features of the system you can download the instructions for the kit from the link above.
The contents of the kit are shown in figure 2.
The author has been waiting for this system and it appears it met his expectations. He will put out an update once he has gotten used to it.
If you have an idea for a blog post here, let me know. If I can comment on it, I will or I'll see if someone else can and post it.


No comments:
Post a Comment