Search The Inn

Friday, January 27, 2023

Matthew And Alec Herman Both Leave ESU LokSound

From Jurgen Lindner on LokSound.groups.io:

Hi! This is the first time I comment in this group. I am not an experienced Facebook user, as  most of the time I am busy running both ESU companies.

It is true that both Matthew and Alec Herman left ESU earlier this week. As I can not go into much details why this happened, please rest assured that it was not an easy decision I had to take. Being responsible for the teams in Germany, USA and even China, I have to make sure that processes running smoothly and our customers - both consumers and OEM partners - will get the service and products they deserve.

Operations in the US will continue as before, we do have new stuff doing tech support and will have a new General Manager soon also. So there is nothing to worry about. We try to overcome the chip crisis to make sure more products can be made to meet the demand. I am aware that many customers have been waiting for products for many months, but the global chip crisis is the worst I have ever experienced in my 22 years of running ESU. 

I want to thank you for your trust in our products and your strong support. I will be personally available at the Amherst show in Springfield, MA this weekend and are ready to answer all questions you may have... 


If you have an idea for a blog post here, let me know. If I can comment on it, I will or I'll see if someone else can and post it  

No comments:

Post a Comment