Search The Inn

Monday, April 26, 2021

Digitrax UR93 Channel Number Change Bug

It has been reported that as of the April 5, 2021 firmware update, Digitrax's UR93 contains a bug where it is not possible to change the channel number via the Option/Edit, +or- key method. This has been confirmed with a DT500D throttle but there are mixed results with a a DT402D (if anyone has the time and capability to test the UR93/DT402D combination please report back via a comment).

According to Billybob experimenter on the Digitrax Forum the DT602D and UT6D are entirely capable of changing the UR93 channel number without issues.

This has been reported to Digitrax support and they have forwarded the problem to engineering.


If you have an idea for a blog post here, let me know. If I can comment on it, I will or I'll see if someone else can and post it.

2 comments:

  1. I just purchased a UR93 to replace a UR92. I updated the firmware, but am unable to connect to it using my DT500D. Were you able to connect to it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was able to connect with both the DT402D and the DT 500D. The firmware update that accomplishes this is the one dated April 5, 2021. If your throttle can't talk to the UR93 I suggest you update with this firmware version.

    ReplyDelete