Search The Inn

Tuesday, March 31, 2020

The Unofficial LokProgrammer Manual

Several members of LokSound group on groups.io have gotten together and created The Unofficial LokProgrammer Manual. It does a very good job of explaining the LokProgrammer software and what each setting does. It gave me an understanding of a lot of things I was uncertain of before I read it. If you're interested in manipulating Loksound sound files in any way or creating your own sound projects this manual will get you started and give you a good foundation of how to go about it.

To access and download it you will need a groups.io login which is easy to sign up for if you don't already have one. Go to groups.io and in the upper right corner of the page click on Sign Up. Fill in the information and you're in.

Once you're logged in you can use this link to go directly to the manual. If that doesn't work copy the link below and paste it into your browser.



If you have an idea for a blog post here, let me know. If I can comment on it, I will or I'll see if someone else can and post it.

No comments:

Post a Comment